Sunday, May 17, 2009

TOKYO!

So I've had this blog setup for quite sometime now and what a better time to get it going than after the most amazing trip of my life. I had the chance to spend the last two weeks in Tokyo and Seoul, South Korea. Up until this point in my life I couldn't say I had an experience that "changed my life." Simply put, Tokyo is amazing. I have never felt so surrounded by art and design, not even in my four years of design school. Is it bad that I'm not even home for 24 hours and I'm trying to figure out how to get back there? I'll be posting more photos in the days to come but here are a few of my favorites now:








Also, what good is an art blog if I don't post some art? Here are a few ideas/pieces for what hopefully turns into a show later this summer or fall. Good thing inspiration is at an all time high now!





Like I said, keep your eyes peeled for new posts in the upcoming days!

-Bolinski out

No comments: